FS: Beltona Concert Resonator

Status
Not open for further replies.

seonachan

Reaction score
I've had this up for trade for a while, but I'll offer it for sale here as well (though I'll still entertain trade offers):

Beltona concert resonator uke: fiberglass body, very good condition with minor surface cosmetic blemishes, mostly hard to see unless you look close. The biggest flaw is a very small chip in the headstock between the G and C strings (see pic).

This is a nice loud honky uke as a reso should be. Much better sound and quality than the various $400 imports (I had a Gold Tone that two luthiers spent hours on trying to identify the source of a buzz, unsuccessfully).

Comes with a hard foam case with missing handle - note the added padding to ensure a snug fit.

These run around $1250 new. I am asking $600 plus shipping.

Reason for selling: too many instruments, need to focus on the ones I love and play the most.

More pics and video to follow.

beltona sign.jpgbel3.jpgbel4.jpgbel5.jpgbel9.jpg

Last edited:
Tried to respond to your PM, but the system says you have exceeded your limit and wouldn't send the response. If you send your email address by PM, will respond directly. I like your ideas!

Still available for $650 shipped CONUS (or $620 + shipping, if it works out cheaper for you), and still open to trade for a super concert or tenor.

I know reso ukes don't have a large following, but I'm sure there's someone out there who would appreciate this lightweight beauty - its bark is just as good as its bite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom