Martin Style 0 Soprano with pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

leokiekie

Reaction score
Selling my Martin Style 0 soprano that has been sitting in its case under my bed. I actually forgot that I had it until I was doing some vacuuming last week. I bought it because I have fond memories of this model being played by family and friends during parties when I was younger growing up. It reminds me of backyard jam sessions, food, hula, and sharing. It sat in its case after I bought it because I'm a tenor guy and it's just too small for me to play comfortably so it's time to let it go. It sounds amazingly rich with an open tone and has that classic Martin mahogany bark. I was told that it was from the 1940's when I bought it. I haven't done any research to verify that though. It had two hairline cracks on the back that were professionally repaired by a luthier. They have both been cleated solidly. The fretboard has been conditioned and the frets have been leveled and polished. The original tuners have been disassembled, cleaned, oiled, and hold tune amazingly well. A K&K Big Island pickup has been installed and this ukulele is ready for your next jam session. Comes with a Geib hard case. Paypal only please.

Asking $495 shipped and insured.
Paypal only please

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of inquiries but no bites so lowering the price by $100. The two hairline cracks on the back have been cleated and are super solid. I would keep this as my player because of the tone but the soprano scale is just not for me. It doesn't make any sense for me to keep it if I don't play it. I'll even include a Herco humidifier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom