FS: Curly Koa KoAloha Concert KCM-00

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtiestkidever

Reaction score
Really great wood grain on the top. And sounds just like a KoAloha should. Nice volume, clear notes, beautiful tone. You will not even know that this ukulele was preowned. I purchased it less than 6 months ago and was gifted a custom concert at the same time so I now have way too many ukuleles and this one has barely been played. There is not a single mark or flaw on it. I even kept the KoAloha tag so the new buyer can have a new ukulele experience. It has PhD low G strings on it but i will ship the original strings as well. Comes with a hard case.

$650 if purchased locally (San Francisco bay area)
$680 shipped to continental US.
Price is firm.

IMG_3133.jpgIMG_3132.jpgIMG_3134.jpgIMG_3135.jpg

Last edited:
When I grow up, I want to play like you! Good luck with the sale!

I'm with CJ on your playing, dirt.

I think Koaloha charges extra for that sort of upgraded wood now on their "special" models on HMS. Over a grand. So, your price is quite a bargain. This one will have wings; it'll fly.

I'm with CJ on your playing, dirt.

I think Koaloha charges extra for that sort of upgraded wood now on their "special" models on HMS. Over a grand. So, your price is quite a bargain. This one will have wings; it'll fly.

Thank you both. Yeah. I think its a good deal too. It's a shame to part with it. But I am trying my hardest to reduce to just the ukes I 'need'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom