Requesting photos on a long distance purchase

WCBarnes

Reaction score
As much as we would like to feel & play any used uke we want to purchase, many times it is not a realistic option. When I look on the marketplace I generally see photos of the front and back. What other pictures do you like to see in order to make an informed decision on the condition of the uke? Bridge? Fretboard/frets?

As much as we would like to feel & play any used uke we want to purchase, many times it is not a realistic option. When I look on the marketplace I generally see photos of the front and back. What other pictures do you like to see in order to make an informed decision on the condition of the uke? Bridge? Fretboard/frets?

Pictures of Front, back, sides, end of lower bout, neck joint, head stock, close-ups of important details or dings,

AND a decent sound sample.

I like to see a pic looking from the bridge up the fretboard and what Doc_J listed. Just like when buying in person I want to see it all. Sound samples are really nice if they are good quality.

The more use it's seen, the more photo's I like, especially close ups of the "flaws" if any. Also a decent quality to the pics. Sometimes you can't really tell anything from them. Also, some of them are too small and can't be enlarged.

High resolution photos from all the angles of everything if possible. Sound samples are very nice too.

Back of the headstock is a big one for me along with the heel joint to the body.

Top Bottom