Anuenue Harp Ukulele

ukelady

Reaction score
This is a really cool and rare uke. If you know the story on the harp uke, this is one of the original 12 that made it to the US. It is probably the last Anuenue Harp Ukulele available here in the United States. Only 12 were imported here, 82 total were built by Anuenue. These were a limited edition run. I have one for sale at $1299 + shipping and includes free hardshell case. It's a rare beauty! Factory Specs: Top | Solid Sitka Spruce Body | Solid Mahogany Fingerboard | Rosewood Rosette | Abalone Bridge | Rosewood Nut & Sadd | Buffalo Bone Pickup | Fishman AG-UKE Custom Machine Head | Peghed Harp side Grover 9N STA-TITE
photo.jpg photo.jpgphoto.jpg

Just wow! I've no inclination, nor the ability, but just knowing what you explained makes me want it!

What a unique opportunity for someone who can do it justice.

Just wow! I've no inclination, nor the ability, but just knowing what you explained makes me want it!

What a unique opportunity for someone who can do it justice.

I made playing it easy for myself! I tuned the 4 bass strings to C6. That way anytime I play a song with a C chord or Am corner I can use all of the strings and get the most incredible majestic sound ever!

Top Bottom