Little Wing intro by an ukulele player

Aldrine Guerrero

Ukulele Underground Staff
Reaction score
In a tiny rock in the middle of the sea :D
I have a theory that Aldrine can make any stringed instrument sound amazing in a matter of minutes. How about a harp video next?:D

seriously. i wanna see aldrine pick up a violin and play it like a guitar/ukulele. i bet you he can! haha

my buddy does this with his electric violin at his shows...it's awesome sounding. He plays a bunch of cure songs that way.

Aldrine, it sounds good and the guitar looks awesome, and like the others say, I bet you can pick up anything with strings and make it sound great. I like that Bandito Tyler poster in the back...is this a real person...or any significance behind him?

Last edited:
Aldrine: you've played guitar for a while right? I could've sworn that one of the first videos I saw you in you were playing an acoustic. Am I tripping?:confused:

I play acoustic guitar... I think it's a whole different thing from electric guitar playing hahha
Yeah I agree with you. It has a whole different feel. I'm hoping to fix up my strat or get either a Tele or a Les Paul Custom so I can learn this. Great Job!

Top Bottom