Twelfth Street Rag - Live - Johnny Foodstamp - Gallatin, TN 8/30/2014

Good job, fun strum ! ;-) nice to see you on stage !
(the hidden son of Eddie ? Uke Halen, that is)

Wow!!!
You looked like you were having a ball, and you nailed it Johnny!
Was that u d u d d u........forget it, I am no where near that strumming my friend :)
Thanks for sharing.

That was a delight! I loved it! Like the fellow in the audience exclaimed toward the end, "Oh Yeah!"

Great Job Me Old China...I was holding me breath all the way through ....didn't need to though ...you nailed it ...Nice .

Jarv

Great Job Me Old China...I was holding me breath all the way through ....didn't need to though ...you nailed it ...Nice .

Jarv

Thanks mate! You know what? I spend more time practicing my jokes inbetween songs nowadays..... I swear. I know it sounds stupid. But I sit and practice talking to the crowd over and over, and then I mess it up at the show. But the uke playing is pretty locked in. lolol

Frisbee ....Golf.......Frisbee /Golf,FrisbeeGolf........excuse me ...am I reading this right .........?

Righto...chin on knuckles ,feet in air ,tummy on rug ....enlighten me ....because I is fascinated ....Frisbee Golf ....

Frisbee ....Golf.......Frisbee /Golf,FrisbeeGolf........excuse me ...am I reading this right .........?

Righto...chin on knuckles ,feet in air ,tummy on rug ....enlighten me ....because I is fascinated ....Frisbee Golf ....

Frolf, Frisbee Golf, or Disc Golf. It's 18 "holes". There is a designated "tee" area and instead of a hole you shoot at a basket. Mostly Par 3s of about 300 ft with longer holes of 500 or even 600 ft. Courses play through elevation changes and through lightly wooded to densely wooded .areas.

When a ball dreams, it dreams of being a frisbee.

Top Bottom