Kala Soprano or Pineapple?

hybridnightmare

Reaction score
Im thinking about buying one of these two but I don't know which one is better. They are the same price, about $65. Anyone have and input?
thanks

i'd personally go for the soprano. then again its up to personal preference. so whichever you feel most comfortable with is the one you should jam with!

hmmm... maybe i should try to get both. they are both Kala's, but is there like a major difference? like a pro and con to both?

hmmm... maybe i should try to get both. they are both Kala's, but is there like a major difference? like a pro and con to both?

There is a difference but it is mainly cosmetic. Both instruments are sopranos. Typically pineapple shaped instruments (three brands that I have heard) are louder than their traditional shaped cousins.

If you can get both get both. Eventually you will have one of each in both lamiante and solid wood.

As far as pro and cons....There are never any cons to ukuleles.

My vote would be for the soprano - but then, I personally loathe the pineapple shape. Don't know why...but I really really really dislike it...

thanks for the advice, i think ill go for the pineapple just cause its louder. I dont think i need them both but we'll see if they give me a good deal.

Top Bottom