How Insensitive

Beautiful job!

On the lighter side this did bring back a memory of many years back.

It was at the time the worst week of my life I thought.

I was in a bar drowning my sorrows when a guy asked if I was OK? I looked to him and opened up by telling him about my week.

I stated that it started out when my girlfriend of 3 years left me on a Tuesday for another guy, I then lost my job on Friday on Saturday my beloved Parrot which I had 7 years flew out my motor home door at the campground I was staying at.

The gentleman thought awhile and said....I'm sure sorry to hear about your parrot!
Guess he knew I would get another girlfriend and job.....but that parrot....well he is living free somewhere in Florida.

I did get a wonderful girlfriend who became my bride, a much better job and look back with fond memories of Jessie the Parrot who is living life large I bet.

To make life even better....I discovered the ukulele which beats a parrot and you don't have to clean up after it;)

Last edited:
Thanks, Larry, and thanks for sharing that story! Glad things worked out for the best! :)

Thanks, Larry, and thanks for sharing that story! Glad things worked out for the best! :)
You learn that if you wait a day or three thing often work themselves out. In this case it sure did for the best...for me anyway....my poor wife though....hey she did get a pretty good cook out of the deal....but I got the better part of the deal I am afraid:rolleyes:

Beautiful job!

On the lighter side this did bring back a memory of many years back.

It was at the time the worst week of my life I thought.

I was in a bar drowning my sorrows when a guy asked if I was OK? I looked to him and opened up by telling him about my week.

I stated that it started out when my girlfriend of 3 years left me on a Tuesday for another guy, I then lost my job on Friday on Saturday my beloved Parrot which I had 7 years flew out my motor home door at the campground I was staying at.

The gentleman thought awhile and said....I'm sure sorry to hear about your parrot!
Guess he knew I would get another girlfriend and job.....but that parrot....well he is living free somewhere in Florida.

I did get a wonderful girlfriend who became my bride, a much better job and look back with fond memories of Jessie the Parrot who is living life large I bet.

To make life even better....I discovered the ukulele which beats a parrot and you don't have to clean up after it;)

Gawd Larry, if you dont write this song, I might!

Very nice! Good job. Jobim is good stuff. :)

Top Bottom