youtube videos! :)

I wish the ukulele was cool when I was a kid because as an adult I think it's sooooo cool.
If I had carried a uke around when I was a kid I would have gotten the crap beaten out of me.

Not that I didn't anyway.

If I had carried a uke around when I was a kid I would have gotten the crap beaten out of me.

Not that I didn't anyway.

i have my uke in class... i am a teacher... and i get "hey... is that a banjo" all day long...

what is funny is that when i bring in another uke.. like another brand... say my flea.. they say.. "hey... is that a banjo"

i think a kid might get beat up if he had one.. or people would think he was real cool.. no middle ground here...

i have my uke in class... i am a teacher... and i get "hey... is that a banjo" all day long...

what is funny is that when i bring in another uke.. like another brand... say my flea.. they say.. "hey... is that a banjo"

i think a kid might get beat up if he had one.. or people would think he was real cool.. no middle ground here...

haha, i bring my uke to school all the time. im a junior in high school and no one says anything bad. except 'hey nice mini guitar' and 'is that a banjo?' haha. oh, and its a realll good convo starter for the ladies :)

Top Bottom