Kamaka 8 String Tenor - Beautiful

VegasGeorge

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I just listed my 8 String on eBay. Here's the link:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kamaka-8-string-Tenor-Uke-/301319273870?

ATTENTION! If you are the winning bidder, and if you were a registered member of the Ukulele Underground Forum prior to today, 09/18/2014, then I will donate $100.00 of the sale price to UU in both our names, and I will buy you an annual UU VIP membership, or annual renewal if you are already a UU VIP member. So, UU members, this is your chance to buy a beautiful 8 String, help the UU Forum, and get a VIP membership all at at the same time. Go for it!!! :D

Hi, just an FYI, ebay auction links are not for the Marketplace section of the forum. That is reserved for ukes sold here on UU. Ebay auction links should be in links and videos. Thanks - and good luck to you with the auction.

Hi, just an FYI, ebay auction links are not for the Marketplace section of the forum. That is reserved for ukes sold here on UU. Ebay auction links should be in links and videos. Thanks - and good luck to you with the auction.

OK, thanks for the heads up. I didn't mean to violate any rules. In fact, I got email approval from Ryan to make this offer in the first place. If it's a problem for anyone, just move it.

Top Bottom