kiwaya/k wave Les Paul

surfink

Reaction score
Sorry, I will sell elsewhere. Marketplace police have way too much time on their hands.

Last edited:
If you wish to sell anything in the Marketplace, providing the following in your post is a good idea:

1.A picture or pictures of the actual ukulele being sold, not a stock photo of the model;
2.The reason you are selling the instrument;
3.Your price and terms (shipping and handling, etc.).

To increase the chances of selling your ukulele, you may also provide the following:

•A video and/or audio sample of the ukulele being being sold;
•A time-stamped picture with "Ukulele Underground" and your username written on a piece of paper in front of the ukulele.

Thanks for the help John, now if you could show me how to delete my post, I will gladly leave your fifedom.
I noticed your little note on your posts to check your items for sale...no pictures, or music sample, I guess you should check your own scene at the door!

Last edited:
THis was all very doable without the sarcasm :shaka:

I read the suggestions, not rules on posting in the marketplace, all I posted was an announcement of the instrument to be sold , the price and said it was hard to find and I would send pictures on request..
I haven't seen the kiwaya/k wave instruments for quite awhile, anywhere.
I also figured if someone was interested they could contact me..
Posting pictures from my nook, means I need to find a computer to transfer. I know some post phone pics instead.
I still think some folks have too much time on their hands.
Maybe even trolling?

Top Bottom