Alabama Uke Fest 2014 is in the books!

Ukejenny

Reaction score
What a great day we had! It was very laid back and fun. We had folks from Florida, Georgia, and Alabama there. A nice sized group of around 50 or 60 people, with about 30-40 being ukulele players already.

The weather and the setting were both perfect. Everyone had a great time. Here is a partial group shot at the end of the day.

GroupShot.jpg

Congrats on pulling this off. I am sure it took a lot of organzational skills as well as a lot of guts. I am happy it went well
Cliff

To be honest, I was a little nervous Friday night, hoping that people would show up. I was so happy to see the tents going up and folks coming in. I had a ton of great help from many different people. They made it a great event. I just kind of dreamt it up. I'm excited to do the next one and already have some ideas to make the next Uke Fest better. We might try to get a vendor or two to come in, and will try to have some nicer door prizes - like tuners, strings, and maybe even a ukulele or two to give away.

Congrats on pulling this off. I am sure it took a lot of organzational skills as well as a lot of guts. I am happy it went well
Cliff

+1! Glad to hear that you had a successful first time Uke festival! Kudos!

How wonderful! Kudos for all the hard work that was put into making it a success.

Top Bottom