Hello there~

kikuaan

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Rae, and its great to meet all of you. Im new to playing the Ukulele, and joined these forums because i really need help with my Ukulele and I would really apperciate any help I can recieve from anyone!! Anyway,,
I'm 17 years old and am graduating highschool this year, and I live in California. my interests are anime, art music drama and singing. Im currently taking an AP Japanese class and its really really hard! I have a Oscarschmidt by Washburn concert ukulele, and a Luna Great Wave artistic Ukulele. I love to cosplay, and I make flowercrowns and stuffed animals and sell them to people! Its very very nice to meet you and I really hope that i can make some friends with everyone in this community. Thank you for reading! :D

Aloha Rae, welcome to UU. Glad you joined in. Lots of Oscar Schmidt and Luna fans here. Make sure you check out the main UU site. Bunches of great stuff there.

Enjoy and keep us posted

Welcome Rae! My wife and I are big anime fans as well! If you're in the LA area you should check out U Space in little Tokyo. It's a great ukulele shop and coffee bar plus you're surrounded by all things Japanese!:cool:

Welcome Rae! I came to UU a while back because of Aldrine's great tutorials(check out UKE minutes) and then discovered the forum here. It's full of nice people and great advice. Also, watch some videos, like the seasons of the uke. They are great for exposing you to different genres of music and uke playing styles (very inspirational). Enjoy!

Greetings and welcome Rae. One of my ukes is an Oscar Schmidt OU5 concert. Sounds great with Aquila strings on it. You have come to the right place to learn all about ukes. Glad you joined us.

Welcome Rae - I have a concert size Luna and love it. I came very close to getting the Great Wave version.

Top Bottom