FS Santa Cruz Concert Uke , W/ Case , Mahogany 2011 Edge Burst.

suburude

Reaction score
FS Santa Cruz Concert Uke , W/ Case , Mahogany 2011 Edge Burst. Like Santa cruz s 0029 guitar ! Awsome sounding ! I would say a 9.9
One small tiny nick. This is a rare bird Santa cruz is not making them any more ! ( I called them !) New Street price was was about $1700 with a $350 up charge for the burst. Comes with a semi hard case ,very nice ! I will adveritese this here for 7 days then to E Bay . I adervertised it here for the last 2 + weeks no buyers so I have lowered the price to $1525 shipped ! Check or pay pal gift ect.

suburude@comcast.net 509 838 1088
Please e mail me as I dont check the forum but once in a while !
Or call !
Pics apon request ! Thanks Jim Franey / suburude

Last edited:
really?!?!?! You just had an ad on here for the same uke.

What is happening to this place? More playing less writing will benefit all of us eh?

I'll try to redirect this thread and say as I have before that the Santa Cruz concert is an incredible instrument. I can't imagine a better concert. I had one but sold all my concerts but this is one that I still miss. Perfect finish, smoothest tones. A great player

I had a great conversation with Jim early last week...I believe he explained his "strange" behavior in his previous post.
Certainly, if you're interested in the Santa Cruz uke, or just want to check in with him, give him a call.

Thanks for your suport guys ! I am just trying to sell a "GREAT UKE " Jim /suburude

Thanks all e mails have been anwered ! The uke has not sold in 2 weeks ! So to E bay it goes tomorrow. Someone here missed an awsome uke !!!
Thanks! suburude

Top Bottom