Video- How to clamp a giant zucchini to a tenor ukulele (For Timbuck)

Beau Hannam Ukuleles

Reaction score
Ok- so this is totally stupid, but it should put a smile on your face which is never a bad thing. Stay young my friends :)

Dedicated to Ken Timms (Timbuck) in honour of his annual garden pics.

PS- this is a tenor uke- so that zucchini is pretty darn big.

Funny, sure beats the way you have to get rid of them by leaving on neighbors porch , ring bell & run like hell

What adjustments need to be made to do this with a soprano uke?

I wouldn't try this on a soprano, you might squash it. You could always check with Gourd at Mya-Moe.

Tenor Zukulele?

A real tribute to Timbuck would have been showing us a jig that removes all the risk from incorrectly clamping any size of zucchini to any size of ukulele. All done without words.
However it's early days. I'm sure this idea will develop over time
Miguel

OK Beau ..Have your fun ...But I think clamping a Cucumber to a ukulele side is pointless, and can not add in any way to the structional integrity of the instrument :eek:ld:..But on the otherhand another vegetable such as the green runner bean could be used, for instance how about green bean linings.
see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qei7-6rCF3o&list=UUZy2EMxIuULsTGoMthfyFvw Please forward any reply's to this thread via: royal mail to Ken Timms c/o James Cook Teeside Hostpital Psychiatric Ward :uhoh: ..And a special thanks to the Benny Hill society for allowing me to pinch the music.

Last edited:
Zucchinis don't go half bad with ukes, but I prefer mine with the seeds scooped out, filled with seasoned ground beef, covered with marinara sauce and cheese, and baked in the oven till tender, and served with some pappardelle.

OK Beau ..Have your fun ...But I think clamping a Cucumber to a ukulele side is pointless, and can not add in any way to the structional integrity of the instrument :eek:ld:..But on the otherhand another vegetable such as the green runner bean could be used, for instance how about green bean linings.
see here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qei7-6rCF3o&list=UUZy2EMxIuULsTGoMthfyFvw Please forward any reply's to this thread via: royal mail to Ken Timms c/o James Cook Teeside Hostpital Psychiatric Ward :uhoh: ..And a special thanks to the Benny Hill society for allowing me to pinch the music.

HAHAHHAHA- its true- that music makes things better!- nice one Ken :) Did you get that music on youtube?

A zucchini (or courgette) that large is surely really a marrow (or courge in French)? But then that would probably mean we should call ukulele's, guitarettes.

Top Bottom