Kamaka White Label Soprano

VegasGeorge

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have a nice Kamaka Soprano to sell. I bought it many years ago out of a pawn shop window. It was obviously new and unplayed. I never played it. It was stored in a closet for fifteen years or so, and has been on display in my living room for the last fourteen years. It still has its original Kamaka strings on it! No scratches, dings, or cracks. I do see that the seam between the bridge and the bottom of the lower bout has opened up a bit where the glue has dried out. But that's its only fault. I'll take $350.00 for it if the buyer will pay the actual shipping charges. It comes with its original Kamaka chipboard case which is in good condition. Here are a couple of pictures of it for your perusal.

Kamaka 1.jpg

Kamaka 2.jpg

Last edited:
If I didn't already have a Kamaka pineapple, I'd be all over this like a rash.
You may as well start packing this into a shipping box now 'cuz this is going to make someone's evening.

If I didn't already have a Kamaka pineapple, I'd be all over this like a rash.
You may as well start packing this into a shipping box now 'cuz this is going to make someone's evening.

A Big AMEN to Peterjens assessment!

I'd like it if still available. PM me with payment details. Thanks, Mike

Yep, if the ones that said they will take it don't follow thru I will stand next in line.

Happy Strumming

I have the Kamaka tenor and baritone previously owned by George and I'm loving them. :nana: I am content for the moment, so you guys can have a chance at this one. :)

Thanks Phil, will keep it mind when restringing. BTW, where/whom do you buy most of strings from?

OK, so the little darnlin' is on its way to its new home! Thanks Mike! I know you're going to love it. Sorry, Uke man, maybe next time? Hey, I wonder exactly how many brand new (never been played) 30+ year old Kamaka's there are out there? I had to laugh again when I noticed its little case also looks brand new. I'll bet that case hasn't been opened and closed ten times. That's amazing!

Thanks Phil, will keep it mind when restringing. BTW, where/whom do you buy most of strings from?

I buy strings from whoever has the best deal including shipping. The Oasis strings are long enough for two sets and can be had for an average price of around $10. I can't remember where I got them from.

Last edited:
Top Bottom