NUD Mya-Moe 6 String Tenor

hollisdwyer

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Boy, is this different! I know I am going to have a lot of fun with this.
image.jpg

PS. During my current vacation in the USA, I will be picking up my recent purchases. Next pick up is a MM Sitka over Koa cut away tenor in New Haven CT. Is this fun or not?

Last edited:
WOW! I love that wood and I Love 6 strings. That binding is very classy looking on that uke too. I have a Pono 6 string tenor and can only imagine how much better that MyaMoe sounds. I just picked up a 6 string Mele concert. Congrats.

Nice, you must have the best Mya-Moe collection in Perth.

Most probably. They are such nice instruments. I wish I had a bottomless wallet and could try more and some other makers instruments as well.

When I get home I know that I will have to say goodbye to one of my current collection just to make believe that I am somewhat rational. This is going to be a very hard choice. It will have to be a 4 string though but I will find it very hard to choose one. They are all great instruments with unique voices and I love them all.

WOW! I love that wood and I Love 6 strings. That binding is very classy looking on that uke too. I have a Pono 6 string tenor and can only imagine how much better that MyaMoe sounds. ........ Congrats.
Thanks. I am currently staying in Nashville with a friends family who is a professional musician. He thinks this is quite a nice instrument and I defer to his judgement. I am just an amateur who is fortunate enough to be able to treat myself to fine instruments.

Rationality is over rated. If you can afford them and enjoy them keep them
Cliff
Most probably. They are such nice instruments. I wish I had a bottomless wallet and could try more and some other makers instruments as well.

When I get home I know that I will have to say goodbye to one of my current collection just to make believe that I am somewhat rational. This is going to be a very hard choice. It will have to be a 4 string though but I will find it very hard to choose one. They are all great instruments with unique voices and I love them all.

Top Bottom