BugsGear Aqulele concert model reviewer invitation

PhilipKwak

Reaction score
Updated 2014,11,15
We revised BugsGear Aqulele concert size plastic ukulele design as below.
20141111_143521.jpg
20141111_143521.jpg
20141111_143600.jpg

We will install rechargeable active pickup with 1V 1T control as an option.

We appreciate all your interest and support on BugsGear Aqulele.
As you know, we started to make soprano model`s prototype from Oct 2013 and launched successfully in 2014
Here’s some Videso and written reviews for Aqulele soprano model.

http://the-gadgeteer.com/2014/04/08/bugsgear-aqulele-plastic-ukulele-review/
http://ukeonomics.blogspot.com/2014/04/bugsgear-plastic-ukulele-review_9.html
http://home.ukulelecorner.co.uk/home/in-the-corner/soprano-or-standard/bugsgear-aqulele

Below is the color variation of BugsGear Aqulele soprano model presently sold by our dealers
USA : www.bugsgearukulele.com Climb X gear
Mim’s Ukulele 540-505-5444
Uke republic www.ukerepublic.com
U.K : www.normans.co.uk
Australia : www.ukuleleplace.com.au
10colors.jpg
Now we are very happy to announce Concert model will be released very soon and below is the prototype pictures. But because of some design changes, the final design will be announced on 5th of Dec 2014
Concert.jpg

At last, we are very happy to invite Concert size reviewers as below.

1. We invite total 30 reviewers.
2. BugsGear Dealer will ship reviewer samples to each reviewer and for it,
domestic shipping charge will be asked.
3. Reviewer invitation period is 1st of Oct 2014 – 15th of Nov 2014.
4. Applicants required to submit application by linking their own ukulele playing videos or written reviews for reference on this thread.
5. Invited reviewers will be announced on this thread on 5th of Dec 2014.
6. Invited reviewers are required to send their review post links in one month and the shipping addresses and phone No are to Philip@eleuke.com

Thanks
Philip.K

Last edited:
I am uploading additional review video for this system allows only one video from the thread.

Hi Philip -

The concert looks way cool. I'd love to review it. I can guarantee I will use if for a few Seasons of the Ukulele also, and I'll be happy to write a review. I have decades of writing experience under my belt, and 20 books to show for it.

I'd like to try the uke in a couple of ways. The first would be to play it, as I do other ukes, such as this instrumental by Charles Mingus -

And what I would really like to try is one with an amplifier. Here is a number I did with a number of tracks and treatments. I will post it in the next message, since I can only post 1 video per message.

Would love to play around with this cool new uke. Thanks in advance.

Hi, Phillip.

I have one of the Soprano Aqualeles, and did a measly review earlier in the year - I have been keeping the instrument in my car to see what the effects of the weather are, and so far I'm impressed, but I want to see how the cold weather affects the instrument.

I have signed up for the Indiegogo funding, and look forward to a successful funding venture.

However, if you'd like to send me one of the concert size ukes to review along with my final review of the soprano, I would be more than happy to do so.

-Kurt

Top Bottom