FS: Crossrock fiberglass tenor case

wickedwahine11

Reaction score
I am currently selling my Crossrock black fiberglass tenor ukulele case. It has never been taken out of my house - I bought it but really prefer backpack straps - this has one over the shoulder strap. It also has a pad inside that allows you to make the case fit whether you have a large scale or small scale tenor.

I bought it new for $190 but since it is technically used, though never actually used, I am hoping to get $125 for it.

I took some pics showing a couple of my ukes in it for size comparison - the Kamaka is larger and does not require the pad, but the Moore Bettah is smaller and so the pad makes it a better fit. The case comes with the pad and shoulder strap. Needless to say, ukes not included. ;)

At this point I really just want local pickup in the Southern California area - anything from the San Fernando Valley to San Diego. If nobody local wants it I might consider shipping it but to be honest I am usually burned on shipping by underestimating so I would prefer not to do so.

image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg
image4.jpg

Huh, it seemed for some reason to turn the pics upside down -- not sure why it did that. Sorry about that.

Last edited:
Not to hijack your thread, but I really appreciate the photos of the MB and the Kamaka in that case. I'm looking for a case just like this one (alas, I'm in San Francisco and I won't be in the LA area until Thanksgiving, and like you, I would probably would prefer backpack straps to a shoulder strap anyway), and I was wondering how the two ukes I'd be most likely to use it for would fit. Good luck with your sale!

By the way, do you know whether Crossrock makes a fiberglass case with backpack straps?

Not to hijack your thread, but I really appreciate the photos of the MB and the Kamaka in that case. I'm looking for a case just like this one (alas, I'm in San Francisco and I won't be in the LA area until Thanksgiving, and like you, I would probably would prefer backpack straps to a shoulder strap anyway), and I was wondering how the two ukes I'd be most likely to use it for would fit. Good luck with your sale!

By the way, do you know whether Crossrock makes a fiberglass case with backpack straps?

No unfortunately I don't know if they do -- I have a couple of the Kamoa fiberglass cases with backpack straps but I think I have only ever seen the Crossrock with shoulder straps. If you change your mind and it is still around, I'd be happy to meet up with you around Thanksgiving. :)

Is it the 1000 or 800 series? From the pictures, it looks shiny, so I'm guessing 1000. If that's the case (pun unintended) and you decide that you'd be okay shipping it up here to the Bay Area, I'd like to buy it and ensure that you are made whole on the shipping. Thanks.

Is it the 1000 or 800 series? From the pictures, it looks shiny, so I'm guessing 1000. If that's the case (pun unintended) and you decide that you'd be okay shipping it up here to the Bay Area, I'd like to buy it and ensure that you are made whole on the shipping. Thanks.

Darn it Alan! I was going to make that offer too.

Not that I need another case, but a hard case would be nice to have. I have Fusion Ltd. and Access Stage 3 gigbags which are fine, but a hardcase would be nice to have too.

I have two of these cases, and they are really, really nice. Well worth the asking price!

I have one of these and they are worth the price she is offering!! I have a Ko'olau, Reunion, Uke Crazy and this is the one that I prefer traveling with.

The Kamoa cases look similar and have the dual strap but I am not sure if they are making those still.

Good luck Staci!! I'm tempted to buy it too but I have more cases than ukes already!

Hi guys, yes it is the new series. Currently I have a prospective local buyer for next week. If they change their mind, I will contact one of you guys. :)

Wow Stan, I have never seen Crossrock with backpack straps. That is cool, where was it?

I have one of these and they are worth the price she is offering!! I have a Ko'olau, Reunion, Uke Crazy and this is the one that I prefer traveling with.

The Kamoa cases look similar and have the dual strap but I am not sure if they are making those still.

Good luck Staci!! I'm tempted to buy it too but I have more cases than ukes already!

Thanks Daniel -- it is a very nice case. And yeah, I don't think the Kamoas are still in production. I have seen them at Sam's store in Kauai but not online anymore. I didn't ask but maybe they are just selling off what they have, not sure.

Yeah, I like the backpack straps on the Kamoa, but this Crossrock is a lot more protective. I actually would keep it, as I had ordered it for my MB but since the backpack straps are a must for me and the Kamoa is less protective I ordered a new Calton custom case -- which is due to be delivered tomorrow. :)

As for mine, yes it is the new series. Currently I have a prospective local buyer for next week. If they change their mind, I will contact one of you guys. :)

Wow Stan, I have never seen Crossrock with backpack straps. That is cool, where was it?

Darn it Alan! I was going to make that offer too.

Not that I need another case, but a hard case would be nice to have. I have Fusion Ltd. and Access Stage 3 gigbags which are fine, but a hardcase would be nice to have too.

Gary! Sorry about that man . . . I've got a new uke coming in a month or two that would fit real nice in this case. :D

Gary! Sorry about that man . . . I've got a new uke coming in a month or two that would fit real nice in this case. :D

Oh see. I already have that pretty black CR in my avatar that needs a cushy ride so I can bring it to Hawaii in July to show Stan, Len and Damon :)

What are you getting?

Hi guys, yes it is the new series. Currently I have a prospective local buyer for next week. If they change their mind, I will contact one of you guys. :)

Aloha Staci,
bought one from Andrew at HMS... no straps but got the latches to hook them too... so good I got another one...:)

Top Bottom