FS Epiphone & RP155 Processor Package--Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shastastan

Reaction score
This is a package deal. An Epiphone Les Paul Acoustic Electric Ukulele (Vintage Sunburst) and A Digitech RP 155 Modeling Guitar Processor. Both for $160 (must be sold together).

The Epiphone currently lists new for $129 on Amazon (read Product Description, with a 4.5 average customer review rating. It's a concert size with Aquila stings --Low G. It comes with a case and pick guard. I've only played it once so it's like new. Just decided that I'm not into amped ukes.

The RP 155 is also like new and I've only used it once. It currently sells for $100 on Amazon with a 4.5 review rating. It has a 20 sec. looper, 83 amps, cabinets, stompboxes, and effects. 50 user presets, and 50 factory presets. It has USB streaming for computer recording and 60 high quality drum patterns. You can record to your computer DAW. It comes with a power supply cord. 10-26-2014. Just saw Jake use a processor at his concert last night. During his song he played in 8 bars of backup. looped it to play for awhile, and then jammed with the loop. Pretty cool and he didn't miss a beat.

Buyer pays shipping from zip code 96001. USA shipments only. Sorry, the US government makes foreign shipments a big hassle.

I just never made the time to use the epiphone and rp 155. I did stumble on a nice bass sound with them once though. I could see that the processor has a lot of effects and capabilities that I didn't have time to learn starting from being a complete newbie. Folks with elec. uke or guitar experience will understand the advantages of using this uke and processor together. I'm sure anyone can learn this stuff, if they are willing to do the research and practice though.

Update. Just saw Jake in concert a few weeks ago. He layed in a loop using the processor and then jammed with it. That's a really cool feature to know and have if you do live gigs. Here's a demo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ARrd7ErvU

epiphone rp155 pkg w.jpg
epiphone sale w.jpg
rp155 sale w.jpg

Last edited:
Okay so these items are just sitting on the shelf. Get yourself an early Christmas present. Now both for $140.

Very nice deal, good luck with the sale.

I have borh an Epiphone and a boss looper and digitech effects box already...

Somebody has to jump on this. If I didn't already have the LP, I would. That Digitech is cool.

Wow, buy a Digitech, get a free Epiphone LP uke.

Last edited:
If I wasn't in the UK I'd be going for this for sure. I've got a Digitech RP45 and it's a fantastic bit of kit, chuck a looper on top and what looks like a more user-friendly interface like this does and it's a great deal. Love those Epihone ukes too.

I actually have an older digitech unit and it still works greAt those products are rock solid.

Basically whoever picks this up will be buying an epiphone lp and getting a kickass digitech effects processor for free.

Nice treat for xmas

Thought someone was interested but have heard nothing further. I'm sure that it will get sold on ebay, but the price will be higher than here. It will go on there in about 3 weeks. There will be a reserve price. Thanks to all who responded.

Never did make it to Ebay. If interested, how about $125 plus shipping. We will be gone in a week for 2 weeks. PM if interested. Thanks!

We're done here. Since I don't trust Craig's List. I'll probably put this on Ebay. Thanks to all who responded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom