FS: Kala KA-KCG-CT Concert Ukulele (Cedar/Koa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichM

Reaction score
Perhaps the finest ukulele Kala ever made, this one looks as beautiful as it sounds. Solid cedar top, laminated koa back & sides, maple binding, abalone purfling, ebony tuner buttons, beautiful gloss finish. Condition is excellent with virtually no signs of wear. Huge tone. No longer made and very difficult to find. No case, but will be packed well for shipping. $275 plus shipping.

Kala 1.jpgKala 2.jpgKala 3.jpgKala 4.jpgKala 5.jpg

Actually, the KA-KCG-CT has solid Hawaiian koa back and sides, doesn't it? The currently offered KA-ACP-CT(G) has laminated acacia back and sides. [Bzzt, wrong, as stated below: the sides and back of both these uke models are laminate.]

Last edited:
Actually, the KA-KCG-CT has solid Hawaiian koa back and sides, doesn't it? The currently offered KA-ACP-CT(G) has laminated acacia back and sides.

Judging from how good the latter is, yours should get snapped up in a heartbeat. I'd jump at it myself, if I weren't partial to tenors.

I'd love to be wrong about it, but I'm pretty sure the koa is laminate.

It has laminated back and sides. I have one, too. My second uke. It's a bold sounding ukulele.

I believe the OP has listed it correctly.

I have the Tenor version of this instrument, recommended by, purchased, and setup by MGM.

It is glorious.

Good luck with the sale.

-Kurt​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom