Brittni Paiva Recording New CD

coolkayaker1

Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/brittnipaiva

Brittni is, according to her Facebook page, currently recording her next CD! I noted one post stating that she might be Kickstarting this one and wanting ideas for "gifts" to supporters, but recent posts suggest that she's already recording. She has over 8200 Facebook friends/likes.

I know there's a ton of her fans here on UU, where she has even posted in the past. She seems super happy recently, and has the support of her wife, Kira Paiva-Kimura. She plays with Kris F. often and here's to hoping they can tour the states in 2015. Two thumbs up!

I love her past CDs; her latest, Tell U Why, had a ton of great jazz players in her backing band, but not enough Brit. Hopefully the new one will be all uke.

Andrew did such superb filming and recording with this video. Flawlessly done.
http://youtu.be/h7_r8LDkTGU

She's super talented. Big fan here. So delicate a touch. Cheers, all!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. She is such an elegant performer. Love to see her in concert.

https://www.facebook.com/brittnipaiva

Brittni is, according to her Facebook page, currently recording her next CD! I noted one post stating that she might be Kickstarting this one and wanting ideas for "gifts" to supporters, but recent posts suggest that she's already recording. She has over 8200 Facebook friends/likes.

I know there's a ton of her fans here on UU, where she has even posted in the past. She seems super happy recently, and has the support of her wife, Kira Paiva-Kimura. She plays with Kris F. often and here's to hoping they can tour the states in 2015. Two thumbs up!

I love her past CDs; her latest, Tell U Why, had a ton of great jazz players in her backing band, but not enough Brit. Hopefully the new one will be all uke.

Andrew did such superb filming and recording with this video. Flawlessly done.
http://youtu.be/h7_r8LDkTGU

Shes super talented. Big fan here. So delicate a touch. Cheers, all!

Yes Steve, I've been very fortunate to see her preform and she is amazing and talented.

Thanks for the heads up...Brittni is definitely one of my favorite ukulele artists, as is Kris Fuchigami. Wow I'd love to see the two of them in concert together. And I had no idea she got married. If she perchance reads this (as she does pop up on UU once in a while), congrats Brittni. :)

My first introduction into her music was Tell U Why, which I was not so impressed with. I liked her playing on it well enough, but just didn't like the songs so much and she seemed to defer to her co-collaborators throughout. Then, recently, I picked up Four Strings: The Fire Within, and I love it. That's what I was looking for. She has very good taste, to my ear. I am looking forward to her next recording and would love to see her live. Together with KF would be even better.

Thanks for the heads-up CK1.

Great news! I am glad she's back to recording. Very interested in hearing the new stuff.

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and comments! :D
I'm really excited to release my upcoming album! I'm currently in the "pre-recording" phase, where I'm working on my arrangements of the songs that I'm planning on releasing. After this, I will be recording them for the album. We're hoping to have this album released early to mid 2015. :)

Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and comments! :D
I'm really excited to release my upcoming album! I'm currently in the "pre-recording" phase, where I'm working on my arrangements of the songs that I'm planning on releasing. After this, I will be recording them for the album. We're hoping to have this album released early to mid 2015. :)
Thanks, Brittni. You have a ton of fans on UU, and I follow your Twitter; hope you can Instagram pics as you move along in the process. Fun!

Funny, D! You on there? Brittni's on twitter. I had a tweet chat with Elliot Easton, lead guitarist of The Cars, the other night. LOL #danieljointhehottub

Nice! I'm on FB but going to cancel as soon as I get my Beau Hannam Ukulele made. After that, I'll be only on the web with my measley 3G connection and dialup at home #weaksauceinternet

Thanks, everyone!

I'm so sorry for replying to this thread so late, but.....I have a question for y'all. :) We're finally in the early stages of planning a Kickstarter campaign for the new record. What kind of prizes would interest you the most? I'm open to any and all suggestions. :)

Brittni, I discovered both the ukulele and you this year. Wow- next year has a tough year to follow!

Signed cds and t shirts would be great prizes.

Congratulations on your new work and upcoming album!

Aww, than you so much!! :D
Signed CDs and "limited edition" t-shirts will be on the list for sure! :)

Top Bottom