Want to be featured in our Mogulus station?

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey guys, if you checked our temporary page recently (ukuleleunderground.com), you'll notice I threw up a Mogulus player with a whole bunch of Aldrine's videos. If you want to share any of your ukulele videos with us, post your youtube link here and I'll add them to our auto-pilot. Your video will then be put into regular rotation in our playlist!

Wow Craig you got a nice voice man! Thanks for sharing your video. I just added it to the auto-pilot.

thank you, Rayan; I will blog this site on Ukulelia if you get the player running a little smoother. I can't seem to get it to play evenly. I have a dsl connection and it's pretty choppy.

Yeah I noticed it stutters for a little bit when you first load the player. It usually settles down after a little bit. I'm excited about Mogulus because we can actually do LIVE video which we have planned.

here's a mini session video of one of my old high school teachers jammin' on his lunch break.

i tend to go back every monday and friday at lunch to jam with him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGGo5sJQz1g

hehe theres a little bit of bandito tyler in it, but i was too shy to show the rest -_-"

Cool Fred! I added it to the auto pilot.

what ukuleles are you guys using?

Top Bottom