Big and Final Uke sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevorg888

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Okay everyone I need to sell these last 3 beautiful ukes. All prices in US dollars and includes free shipping within Australia add $50 for international shipping anywhere else in the world

Ken Timms Style O all Mahogany soprano - $550

Beautiful sounding and looking uke. In my opinion sounds better than the 50's Martin style O I owned. Very loud and responsive uke with that beautiful mahogany tone comes with a martin hard case

IMG_1815.jpgIMG_1816.jpg

Mya Moe Sycamore back and sides Bear Claw Sitka Spruce top concert - $1200 This uke is sold

This is one of the nicest sounding concerts I have heard. It has a K&k pickup and all the wonderful Mya Moe inclusions like radius fret board, peghead tuners, body binding, ebony fretboard and bridge. Come with original hard case

Tony Graziano Cuban Mahogany Taropatch - $1300 This Uke is SOLD

Beautiful looking and sounding 8 string concert. Made from very rare cuban mahogany. This uke also has radius fretboard and a K&K pickup. Comes with a hard case

P1010052.jpgP1010053.jpg

contact me for vids or additional pics.

Please do not offer me any less than listed prices as this is rock bottom price and really all are Big Bargains at these prices

Last edited:
It's kinda sad the taro isn't gone yet. That's a nice piece. Sorry I'm all taro'd up. Would make a wonderful addition to anyone that plays fingerstyle. What's the width at the nut? Worth a bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom