My experience buying from Ukelia - great new online shop in Spain

ukespain

Reaction score
Hello, just before summer I discovered a new ukulele online shop in Spain. The shop name is Ukelia and I have had a great experience shopping from them. At present they are importing Pono (including the Pro-Classic line) and Ohanas.

Until now it was impossible to find a shop in Spain (and I could say in Europe) that had the high end Pro Classic Ponos in stock, and they do.

Alberto´s advice was quite accurate and finally I purchased a Pono Acacia Pro Classic Tenor that is gorgeous. Prices are really competitive and delivery is quite fast.

They also have a growing catalogue with good cases, strings and other accessories.

I have no personal relation with this business but due to the almost non-existing uke-oriented shops in our country I felt it would be fair and interesting to write this short review and recommend it to prospective buyers from Spain and Europe.

Their web page is:

http://www.ukelia.com/

…. Oh, and the Acacia Pono sounds incredible with a set of Low G Worth Browns !!!

Good for you. I'm sure all the folks who can shop there appreciate your post. Nice site.

I see at the top they have buttons for different translations. I look forward to visiting again when the English version is available. My Spanish isn't good at all.

Top Bottom