Mya- Moe Tenor Resonator is being built

Congratulations, John, for winning the Mya Moe lottery.

This order was placed long before the lottery began. I have often lusted over Lil' Rev's quilted maple reso's. I had thought about trying to steal one when he wasn't looking but I'm too fat, old and slow.

That tracker is awesome.

I find that looking at the daily photos is kind of like checking out the ultrasound images for a child.
I never thought of changing strings = changing diapers before.

Half way through the birthing process. When I saw the photo for Oct 13th I had to laugh. It looked like a camping toilet.

Congrats, all builders who take orders should have a tracker, tht's cool! It probably does take some time, tho.

Congrats, how exciting to have such a special Uke built for you.

The tracker really is amazing and that's the only place I've seen anything like it. Of course the ukes are more amazing. My Tenor reso is #866, completed 2 years before yours. I was visiting my son in Portland earlier this year and wanted to stop by the shop and meet Char and Gordon. The timing didn't work out so I'll to do it on another trip. Enjoy your reso......

The tracker is awesome. I get to live vicariously through others--I don't see a Mya-Moe in my future, but I enjoy peering into the build process and seeing others' ukes come to life. Also, the stringing calendar is fun to watch.

I've been looking at how the coats of oil bring out the grain in the quilted maple. Tomorrow the cone, pickup and biscuit. I'm hoping to have in a few days.
My uke club was amazed at the sound of the new Risa LP last night, playing a few songs. Can't wait to show up with the new Resonator.
Mya-Moe mystique? Hell Yeah!

1579Full.jpg

Here's my tenor resonator (#1579) that I received from Mya-Moe just this August. I know you will love yours as much as I love this one. I really like the look of your binding, very sharp looking!

The two latest glamour shots.

Attachments

• 1513-12.jpg
    1513-12.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 48
  • 1513-13.jpg
    1513-13.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 49
The two latest glamour shots.

That maple is gorgeous! The rope binding looks great with it.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Once I get this I'll have the following ukulele's

Mya-Moe Tenor Resonator
Mya-Moe Tenor Lap Steel
Risa LP Tenor Cherry Sunburst
Scott Wise Custom Tasmanian Blackwood Baritone
Scott Wise Custom Tasmanian Blackwood Tenor
Big Rusty Tenor Resonator
Kamaka Tenor
Kamaka 8-String Tenor
Kamaka Baritone
Kala SUB U-Bass

The only ukulele I would really like to add to this is a custom Mo'Bettah but I haven't decided what the subject of my dream inlay would be.

1513Shoulder.jpg 1513Full.jpg

I got the "Mya-Moe Ukuleles: Your Instrument is Done!" email today with final photos from the uke tracker

What an outstanding company to do business with. This is my third Mya-Moe instrument but the first that was ordered directly from them. An incredible experience.

Top Bottom