FS: Curly Myrtle / WR cedar Tenor by Covered Bridge Ukes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc_J

Reaction score
SOLD: Curly Myrtle / WR cedar Tenor by Covered Bridge Ukes

For sale: Myrtle body + WR cedar Tenor by Covered Bridge Ukuleles with hard foam case

This is a warm, clear sounding tenor of exceptionally nice curly Myrtle and Western Red cedar with tight grain with lots of silking. The myrtle is gorgeous. I can’t say enough good things about the sound and quality of Covered Bridge Ukuleles. Perry and Terry build great ukes at Covered Bridge Ukuleles. If you have always wanted to hear how good their ukes are, then this is your opportunity.

Specifications of this tenor:
• Curly Myrtle body + WR cedar top
• Mahogany neck
• Curly Myrtle veneer on head stock,
• Ebony fret board and ebony tie bridge
• Abalone shell rosette
• koa binding
• purfling (b/w/b) on top & back, and binding side edges
• Abalone fret makers and Abalone side dots
• Peghed tuners
• Oil finish
• Currently strung with Worth CT Bright Strings, + Aquila Low G

I am the original owner. Uke is in as-built condition, with no scratches or dings. That said, there are a couple minor builder marks on the tenor. This uke is sold with a hard foam canvas covered case.

Why would I want to sell this great tenor? I’m still downsize my uke collection and there are only tough choices. This great sounding uke isn’t played as much as it should be. I will regret selling this tenor. But here it is.

SOLD

Recent sound sample in C tuning:
https://app.box.com/s/vb5npe7x320haaem33en

sound sample in B tuning:
https://app.box.com/s/j0mjck20tz2rwjs80gzm

P1060827_zps94df092b.jpg

P1060830_zps5a1d4776.jpg

P1060836_zps9f4e4aa6.jpg

P1060841_zpse86cc186.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully somebody snaps this up, Hodge. As a former Covered Bridge owner (Claro Walnut/RWC top), I'm a big fan. While you can certainly buy fancier looking ukes, it remains one of my favorites based on sound alone.

Hopefully somebody snaps this up, Hodge. As a former Covered Bridge owner (Claro Walnut/RWC top), I'm a big fan. While you can certainly buy fancier looking ukes, it remains one of my favorites based on sound alone.

Thanks Eddie. This uke is sold.

Last edited:
Love it. Good to see it was sold.

Just out of interest sake did it have a radius fretboard?

Its good to hear the uke found a new home. Probably one leave the Covered Bridge Uke family, but another one will join and share the beautiful sound of the uke. That make two person enjoy the joy from one uke, its purpose has been 200% done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom