FS Ohana looooong neck soprano (tenor scale)

river_driver

Reaction score
Selling my Ohana SK-30L longneck soprano.

All solid mahogany, tenor scale (17"), soprano size body, Grover open gear tuners. Like-new condition. Currently strung with low-G Worth browns. Sounds great in high-G as well. Fits in a standard concert case (case not included, but will double-box for shipping).

I played this a lot when I first got it, but I always seem to drift back to standard sopranos, and this has sat mostly untouched for the last couple months. And since I just bought a Martin and need to free up a little cash, it's time for this to move to a new home.

$150 shipped, US only please, payment by Paypal.
PRICE DROPPED TO $140 shipped, now includes padded Martin gig bag (see post #6 below) - edited Nov. 8, 2014.

Attachments

• Photo10090857.jpg
    Photo10090857.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 147
  • Photo10090857_2.jpg
    Photo10090857_2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Photo10090857_1.jpg
    Photo10090857_1.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Photo10090857_3.jpg
    Photo10090857_3.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
No offense but you can get a new one with warranty for 159 at Elderly...

No offense taken. But Elderly's price is $169 (which they've dropped since I bought mine, I paid $179) - and they are "on order, arrival date unknown" (which I believe is also the case since I bought mine).

Still, I suppose I can sweeten the pot... So I will include a padded Martin gig bag. ( I will get a picture up in a day or two).

Is there anything in particular you're looking for? I played one of these a couple of weeks ago and really liked it. I'm a bit cash poor at the moment.

Is there anything in particular you're looking for? I played one of these a couple of weeks ago and really liked it. I'm a bit cash poor at the moment.

Not really anything specific in mind, no. About all that's on my wish list right now is a Kala Pocket Travel, and maybe an 8-stringer. Beyond that, if you got something that strikes my fancy, I'm willing to deal.

Well, the bass I was hoping to get was bought by someone else so the ukes I was planning to sell are all I have to offer up along with a Silvertone Baritone uke.

Well, the bass I was hoping to get was bought by someone else so the ukes I was planning to sell are all I have to offer up along with a Silvertone Baritone uke.
Yeah, I have a Silvertone bari too, which I adore, but I don't think I need a second one...as much as I like Silvertones! I looked through the others you had listed but none of them were really for me.

river_driver is a good seller if anyone's interested - I can vouch for that personally

I wish it was Christmas already!! I can't get away with buying this now but this looks awesome.

Top Bottom