Graziano Concert Uke

specialk13

Reaction score
**SOLD**

I have for sale a beautiful concert uke made by Tony Graziano out of Santa Cruz, CA. It has koa on the top, back, and sides (bound in faux tortoise) and a mahogany neck. I’m not sure what year it was made but it’s recent and in great shape except for a small pinkie nail size spot of worn finish on the neck (see pic) and it’s not noticeable unless you are really looking for it. There are some strum marks on the top as well that didn’t photograph well. The bridge and fretboard are rosewood and the tuners are Grover sta-tites. This is a very finely hand built uke and the attention to detail shows. The setup is also excellent, it’s easy to play and doesn’t buzz anywhere and there’s plenty of bone saddle sitting above the bridge. It comes with a cool Steady brand soft shell case that offers plenty of padding and protection as well.
This uke has the typical warm and sweet koa sound and it stays nice and chimey as you move up the fretboard. It’s a nice example of a luthier built uke with excellent fit and finish.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 86
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg