Now we have it on VERY good authority.

Brilliant Jim, just brilliant.:)I am of course refering to you as a fellow Canadian and not the funny looking fuzzy haired fellow.

It's settled then, it's not me, it's the maths. I believe in the maths, and if f=x+1, well fine then.

:p

I'm totally lost here, have what on "very good authority?" All I see is Einstein at a chalkboard. Is that supposed to mean something?

I'm totally lost here, have what on "very good authority?" All I see is Einstein at a chalkboard. Is that supposed to mean something?

Einstein is doing math related to ukulele, and that's where the joke/fun/UAS is shown (and the other references in the comments), maybe the picture is too small to read the text in the picture on your device?

I could not see the detail on my phone, but on the computer it was visible.

I have it on good word that Einstein played a Bruko baritone with a guitar pick.

I have it on good word that Einstein played a Bruko baritone with a guitar pick.
That may be true but the uke in the house Einstein lived in in Princeton is a soprano.

Einstein is doing math related to ukulele, and that's where the joke/fun/UAS is shown (and the other references in the comments), maybe the picture is too small to read the text in the picture on your device?

I could not see the detail on my phone, but on the computer it was visible.

Hey thanks! I was able to get it larger. When I clicked on the link, all I got was the little thumbnail. But after reading your helpful reply, I went back and clicked on the picture itself, and got a large enough image to read what it said on the chalkboard. So now it makes perfect sense to me. Cute!

Top Bottom