Black Bear Cigar Box Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingus

Reaction score
Hello!

I have an amazing Black Bear Cigar Box Ukulele available. It is a concert. This instrument is stunning visually, artistically, and sonically.

It is in mint condition and comes with a super thick padded Kala gig bag.

I am selling this and the Bruko to raise funds for a custom Talsma that I have on order!

Cost is $525 shipped to CONUS.

Send questions my way - kkaia@netzero.net - thanks!

Attachments

• $_57-1.jpg
    $_57-1.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 76
  • $_57-2.jpg
    $_57-2.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 68
  • $_57-3.jpg
    $_57-3.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 70
  • $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 89
Email sent to you. Any sound clips available?
Thanks! This is a beautiful uke!

Here is Duane's original description:

"Here is a new concert size cigar box ukulele made from an old redwood 1886 cigar
box. These boxes have a unique quality that makes a great mellow sounding uke unlike
any other. The top is thinned and properly braced for the best possible volume and
sustain. The neck is made of Mango wood and has a graphite truss rod for life long
durability and strength. The head plate, finger board and bridge are a multi-colored
wooden "crazy quilt" or mosaic pattern of local and exotic hardwoods. The frets are
larger than standard for easy playing and there are 18 total, all clear of the body.
The playing scale length is 15". It has a bone nut and bridge saddle. The friction
tuners are chrome Grover brand with hand-made "Lollipop" plastic knobs in red, blue,
green and yellow. It has Worth BM brand strings. The finish is nitrocellulose
lacquer. The playing action is easy and the intonation is accurate."

Also, here is a link from his website: http://blackbearukuleles.net/detail.html?itemid=487

SOLD - thanks for the inquiries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom