forgetfulness

little timber

Reaction score
I hope I'm not the only one who has done this, I just got done pore filling and putting on the first coat of finish when I noticed this
IMG_20141011_132714996_HDR.jpg

In case you missed it, there are still two pencil lines from aligning the neck that I never erased prior to starting the finish. Needless to say I said a few words that I won't repeat here. I'd love to hear a couple of "oh that's nothing..." stories so I don't feel like such a tool.

Oh that's nothing....I spilled alcohol on my almost complete french polish once. :mad:

Oh that's nothing....I spilled alcohol on my almost complete french polish once. :mad:

You spilled alcohol.........you spilled alcohol...you SPILLED ALCOHOL....now that really makes me mad........it's like that crash in the supermarket and the tannoy .."spillage in aisle no 9" ...you know somebodies just dropped a bottle....TRAGIC.

To be honest, I had to look several times before I saw it. Maybe it shows more in real life than it does on the picture?

I too am aghast at the waste of a precious natural resource.
As for the pencil marks; if anyone asks just tell them they are craftsman marks.

Well, its been sanded back to bare wood, and re finished without the lines. I'm glad I did it, would have bugged me forever

You spilled alcohol.........you spilled alcohol...you SPILLED ALCOHOL....now that really makes me mad........it's like that crash in the supermarket and the tannoy .."spillage in aisle no 9" ...you know somebodies just dropped a bottle....TRAGIC.

Don't panic....it was denatured alcohol

Top Bottom