Comment Deletion

Click on EDIT POST - choose option DELETE from the menu you will be offered and Bob's your Uncle and Fanny is your Aunt ;)

Barbablanca, I stand corrected. I was wrong from the beginning. I want to take out the whole thread that I started not just a comment. Sorry, my bad. I guess I can't-- no biggy. :eek:ld:

Aw, wickedwahine11, I guess it's not worth the trouble. It was just an idea I had. Thanks for your help.

No sweat! :eek:ld:

Assuming it's your comment, click on edit at the bottom of your post. The top block will be the delete option. Put a check in the block in the upper left corner of the delete box, then click on the delete button below the lower right corner of the box. Should do it.

Thanks, Phil, but I wanted to delete the thread not my comment. It's okay, no biggy.

Sssalllll, right! :eek:ld:

Which thread is it? I will complain and say I am very offended by it. I will think of the reason after seeing it. I am a very sensitive guy.....don't let the avatar fool you....;)
If nothing else works I will just put in a town like Salt Lake or St. Petersburg, Florida which when I was a kid would call it the "city of the newly weds and nearly dead's" Gee....it is not so funny now since I am closer to the latter now.....

Last edited:
Well, LarryD, it's really not that big a deal. I'm sorry I brought it up, but I thank you and everybody else for the info and help.

My bad, sorry! :eek:ld:

Actually, the post is still there just not viewable from the public standpoint. The UU Staff are still able to "manage" the post and most thread/post deletions can be restored. We usually do a hard delete for example, on SPAM threads which makes them unrecoverable.

Top Bottom