Season 139 Repeated Words

pabrizzer

Reaction score
Season 139
Repeated Words

Do a song that repeats a word in the lyrics somewhere.
Not a phrase or a pair of words just the one word as in my season intro song.
Prizes (3) will be some cheap eBay ukulele capos.
I’ll just choose the video entries that I like.
Only post new videos done for this season please.
Starts 12:01am Sunday 12th Nov and ends 11.59pm Sunday 19th Nov Hawaii time.
Please have something (spoken or written) in the video that makes it clear that it is for Season of the Ukulele 139.

PLAYLIST

Last edited:
What what what what what ? A song with what what what what what in it ?. Sighterfertang this could call for some craziness !!!!!

i was gonna ask if i could borrow the dancing girls, but i think they'd be wasted with the bird's eye view - we'd only see their feet - so i guess you and your awesome moves and your dancing girls better get your recording set up sorted!

Here is my 1st entry for the week. A simple one-taker that was the 1st thing that popped into my head.

Here is my 1st entry for the week. A simple one-taker that was the 1st thing that popped into my head.
Yes exactly what I'm after Mark and done so well (as usual). Sort of has a tango-ish feel in parts. Like the outro.
I do like what you bring to each season.

Although it is not 12:01 am in Hawaii yet it appears we are off. Don't forget Season 138 still has a day to go if you haven't joined in there yet.

Just to be clear the repeated words DO NOT have to be in the title - just somewhere in the lyrics.
Of course they can be in both as in Mark's terrific entry.

Last edited:
I dunno how he does it. Pa is first in the playlist, again....

This is more DADA RUN RUN than Da Do ron ron.
Subliminal thought enforcement techniques have not been used in this video.
when you see quick white flashes across the screen... disregard them...
and also the feeling that you want to send me your bank details :)

Last edited:
This is more DADA RUN RUN than Da Do ron ron.
Subliminal thought enforcement techniques have not been used in this video.
when you see quick white flashes across the screen... disregard them...
and also the feeling that you want to send me your bank details :)

Very Rob! Very teched up! Very interesting! Very good!

Very Rob! Very teched up! Very interesting! Very good!

I like to use sounds in a song... sounds that I have never heard before, or that anybody has ever heard.
Believe it or not that vibrating drone was a harmonica just playing one note and put through a filter can effect.
There were a couple of Uke tracks, one strumming and one picking, but altered with a phaser and chorus
so they don't sound like ukes, and all done before breakfast... I have to adopt and modify the Queen of Heart's
policy... instead of thinking 5 impossible thoughts before breakfast I have to invent 5 unheard of sounds.

The less said about this the better. By my reckoning it qualifies by virtue of the words dance, plans, brands, hands, move, crew, do and I.

Fluffed a couple lines in the second verse but they weren't particularly profound so I'm not bothered.

Had to get Taio Cruz out of my system by doing some Police. Hopefully do do do and da da da count as repeated words.

Think I'm about half an hour early too. Oh well.

The less said about this the better. By my reckoning it qualifies by virtue of the words dance, plans, brands, hands, move, crew, do and I.

Fluffed a couple lines in the second verse but they weren't particularly profound so I'm not bothered.

Just checked out the original as it was unfamiliar to me. You've done well to turn it into a uke song.

Had to get Taio Cruz out of my system by doing some Police. Hopefully do do do and da da da count as repeated words.

Think I'm about half an hour early too. Oh well.

Some good uke strumming in this one. Both these songs fit the theme well.

Top Bottom