New ukulele, I am so excited!

katerdee

Reaction score
3304087401_b0853b5ab5.jpg

Kala KA-KC, I am so happy right now!

Congratulations! It's always a good feeling getting something new, especially if it's a ukulele!

Gratz! Fine lookin' axe you got there.

JJ

looks to have a very nice satin finish, very good looking uke.

I'm expecting my ohana sopranino later this week - can't wait!

I was especially happy to get this uke - before today my only uke was a doctored mahalo! Not quite the same.

Exactly how I felt when I got my first proper ukulele :). (Remember to look after it better than i seem to with mine.)

Very nice looking uke, congrats!! Where in central Cali are you? if you don't mind..

I'm in Visalia, I was actually just in Clovis today! I got the uke at Kuykendall's Music, nice people over there. I posted a topic in another forum asking about central valley uke players/groups, glad to finally see I'm not the only person!

I'm in Visalia, I was actually just in Clovis today! I got the uke at Kuykendall's Music, nice people over there. I posted a topic in another forum asking about central valley uke players/groups, glad to finally see I'm not the only person!
Your kidding, I went in there a couple of months ago to see what they had as far as strings & they had just one pack & maybe two ukes, did they have many ukes when you were there?

They only had a few when I was there too, but I guess the key was they had what I was looking for! I talked to one of the guys who works there (or maybe owns the store), Jerry, on the phone a few times and he was really nice and helpful, and told me about what they had vs. what they were getting in. I talked to him today about getting Aquila strings in, so I think he is looking into carrying them which would be awesome.
Definitely their selection was not huge, but I really like supporting local business. Especially when they are nice people!

Top Bottom