Mann SEU-T electric steel string tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

manndolins

Reaction score
Solid body electric tenor ukulele, steel strings
Carved curly maple top in gloss "True blue" finish, natural satin finished mahogany back, 17" scale, 1 3/8" nut width, Macassar ebony fretboard with 12" radius, gold hardware, EVO gold frets, Dimarzio Pro Track and Tone Zone S humbucker pickups, G&G custom tweed case
$2200.00 + shipping
More pics on the http://www.manndolins.com/in-stock.htmlpage of my website
DSCN2634.jpg

I've been craving one of these ever since I came across your website in [I think] 2012. Very close design to my Eggle. They'd make a nice pair :)

10402640_10152453636370516_6234447072748937012_n.jpg

I have been jonsing for a Risa Tenor LP in Cherry and now I see this Mann Ukulele. Never heard of these before. Blue is not my color but I did check out the Mann web site. What is the difference between the EU and the EUdc models?

I have been jonsing for a Risa Tenor LP in Cherry and now I see this Mann Ukulele. Never heard of these before. Blue is not my color but I did check out the Mann web site. What is the difference between the EU and the EUdc models?

The EU is the "tele-esque" body shape, the EUdc is for Electric Uke double cut ...the EUsc is single cut ..all semi-hollow body, flat top.

Here is a video of another SEU-T for reference...pretty much the same except fretboard wood and a few small details.

Still for sale..here is video of it

Last edited:
Solid body electric tenor ukulele, steel strings
Carved curly maple top in gloss "True blue" finish, natural satin finished mahogany back, 17" scale, 1 3/8" nut width, Macassar ebony fretboard with 12" radius, gold hardware, EVO gold frets, Dimarzio Pro Track and Tone Zone S humbucker pickups, G&G custom tweed case
$2200.00 + shipping
More pics on the http://www.manndolins.com/in-stock.htmlpage of my website
View attachment 71775

OK, I had to use the G&G case for another instrument so I am reducing price to $1999.00 it will now come in Protec brand deluxe gigbag

I don't understand why this instrument hasn't sold yet. If I wasn't building my own I would have snatched this up months ago. Best steel string electric ukulele on the market - by far.

Thanks Wicked, I don't understand it either. I've never had one sit this long... I actually forgot I had it for a while...went in my case closet and found it hiding in a corner...I brought it out and hung it on the wall...I guess I'll play it a while:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom