Chrome Geared Machine Head Tuners
Hand-rubbed oil finish
Worth Strings
K&K Big Island Spot Pick-up

Proudly Pinoy Handcrafted Ukulele

Introductory Price: Php 7,950 / USD 190

Call or Text Berto @ +639177977714 or email me at rhcipres@yahoo.com.ph

List Date: 10/13/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: ACACIA TENOR UKULELE by UkuleleNiBERTO
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $190 + $150 Shipping

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: ACACIA TENOR UKULELE by UkuleleNiBERTO

Please review the Marketplace Rules found here. Moving this to Links & Videos.

Great looking uke, but $ 150 shipping? Seriously?

And those enclosed Schallers look as though they'd weigh about the same as the uke.

Great looking uke, but $ 150 shipping? Seriously?

And those enclosed Schallers look as though they'd weigh about the same as the uke.
H
Seems high but maybe there are other fees in there like customs, insurance etc. My wife ships furs to many countries and I have never heard of her paying more than 50 dollars U.S. which included shipping but the boxes are smaller than one for a ukulele.
I agree it does seem very high though.

H
Seems high but maybe there are other fees in there like customs, insurance etc. My wife ships furs to many countries and I have never heard of her paying more than 50 dollars U.S. which included shipping but the boxes are smaller than one for a ukulele.
I agree it does seem very high though.

I think UkuleleNiberto is from the Philippines so shipping from there is probably very costly.

Also, If you look at the total price, $340, that is a reasonable price for an all solid uke, radius fretboard and pickup. Good luck with the sale UkuleleNiberto

ACACIA TENOR UKULELE by UkuleleNiBERTO

I think UkuleleNiberto is from the Philippines so shipping from there is probably very costly.

Also, If you look at the total price, $340, that is a reasonable price for an all solid uke, radius fretboard and pickup. Good luck with the sale UkuleleNiberto

hi mocash2003,

thanks for the comment.

:)

Top Bottom