Help support our Uke Club!

JooKulele

Reaction score
The Allegheny Ukulele Kollective is a small uke club based in Altoona, PA. We're selling snazzy tshirts as a fundraiser so we can bring in touring artists without having to worry so much about their "marketability" to the general community. The shirts start at $20 (we have some different styles!) and shipping is $3-$4.

All proceeds go to help the club manage expenses as well as cover attendance shortfalls when we bring touring artists in for workshops or concerts! We need 25 preorders before the shirts can be printed. The fundraiser ends on 10/29.

Mahalo!

-Mike
Allegheny Ukulele Kollective head organizer

http://teespring.com/AlleghenyUkes

Last edited:
Nice looking shirt, any idea what shipping will be? Lived and worked in Hollidaysburg my first year after Air Force retirement. Wife worked at the hospital in Altoona.

Gee JooKulele, those are really nifty tee shirts. How much do they cost and how do I pre-order?

The shirts start at $20 (we have a few different options including a hoodie) and shipping is $4ish. I hope you'll consider helping us out!

Just under a week to go! Thank you to anyone who has already ordered a shirt! I hope some more of you will want to help my club raise some operational funds!

Mahalo!

Just under a week to go! Thank you to anyone who has already ordered a shirt! I hope some more of you will want to help my club raise some operational funds!

Mahalo!

Hey....great shirt....just ordered one. Hope you make your goal.
Come on group....help a group out.

Thanks Larry, I really appreciate it! :)

I just got my Uke Hunt shirt from this outfit. Ordered an XL and fits more like a M-L (runs small). You may wish to see if the batch they are going to print out run small also. I did ask and will let you know what I find out from them.
Best wishes,
Larry D.

Thank you for ordering a shirt IamNoMan! I looked at the size chart for the shirt and it looks true to size. I guess we'll see in about a month.

I guess I'll simply order one size larger than normal, and adjust my girth accordingly with beer and pizza. :)

Bill

I guess I'll simply order one size larger than normal, and adjust my girth accordingly with beer and pizza. :)

Bill

Remember....beer and pizza is not just for breakfast anymore....you can enjoy them all day long...;)

Got a notice that the shirts are being printed!
Good for you and am looking forward to mine.
Best wishes.....LD

Thanks! This turned out to be a nice fundraiser for the club. We'll probably do another run in the future. Thanks again to everyone who bought a shirt! I hope they turn out great. And, if you feel like it, please post a pic of yourself wearing the shirt once you get it in this thread :)

Top Bottom