Uke Clearance Sale at Dream Guitars

The Big Kahuna

Reaction score
And you are who, exactly? I usually expect a meal and a bottle of wine before someone tries to get the wallet out of my pocket.

Apparently so! Didn't realize you could take out a main post. Was that by the moderator?

Apparently so! Didn't realize you could take out a main post. Was that by the moderator?

also for BK,

yea, & what happened to that first thread from UkuleleHybrids? (it was in New Member Introductions area)

did I miss something?

the whole thread is gone, yet the OP has been all over the UU forums, with posts that still seem to be suspect

Hopefully, the mods are becoming a little less tolerant of people seeing UU as nothing more than a sales opportunity.

I saw the original first post. It was not by BK. Now the forum says BK started the thread. Weird.

also for BK,

yea, & what happened to that first thread from UkuleleHybrids? (it was in New Member Introductions area)

did I miss something?

the whole thread is gone, yet the OP has been all over the UU forums, with posts that still seem to be suspect

I missed the original posting and just did a search for "UkuleleHybrids", the result sent me to a different UU member/name that seems to be the same UU member/person.

I saw the original post, too. Definitely not BK. The "clearance" prices were no big savings, either.

Top Bottom