Login issues ??

jjdejd

Reaction score
Not sure why I have to login in each time. I keep saving the site to my desk top and ask to remember me ? It's been working fine until a few days ago. All of my other sites are working fine. Anyone else having issues ? Thanks.

Not having any issues here. Have you had the issue with more than one browser?

It un-logs me too. It's a safety feature.

I meant, for instance, if you are using Internet Explorer, have you tried switching to Google Chrome or FireFox or whatever browser one has on a smart phone?

Try clearing your cookies, either just for this site or all of them.

It does that if you Log Out. Log Out appears to mean remove the cookies etc.

Just because you click log out doesn't mean it's guaranteed to remove cookies. It's possible there's a bad cookie in there and that's why the auto-logout keeps happening. That's how I've fixed this kind of issues on other sites, anyway.

Just because you click log out doesn't mean it's guaranteed to remove cookies. It's possible there's a bad cookie in there and that's why the auto-logout keeps happening. That's how I've fixed this kind of issues on other sites, anyway.

Thanks.i'm going to start digging in to the settings on this iPad. Not a big fan of Safari. Currently using Google search engine. It's been working fine for the past 3-4 months and now only this site is throwing me off?

Thanks.i'm going to start digging in to the settings on this iPad. Not a big fan of Safari. Currently using Google search engine. It's been working fine for the past 3-4 months and now only this site is throwing me off?

The search engine shouldn't be a big deal. If you are using Safari on the iPad, try this: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic#mobilesafari Unfortunately, it seems you can only clear all cookies, so you will have to log into everything again, if you do this.

The search engine shouldn't be a big deal. If you are using Safari on the iPad, try this: https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic#mobilesafari Unfortunately, it seems you can only clear all cookies, so you will have to log into everything again, if you do this.

Thanks. I think I know where the problem may be. A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to ISO 8. Pretty sure my problems started after. Also, the Safari page has changed and the clear history at the bottom is gone. Have to go into settings and clear both cookies and history together. Just don't understand why it's only this site that won't remember my login info. Oh well, it's not the end of the world. Lol. I'll work on it later with a nice glass of red wine.:cool:

Thanks. I think I know where the problem may be. A couple of weeks ago I upgraded to ISO 8. Pretty sure my problems started after. Also, the Safari page has changed and the clear history at the bottom is gone. Have to go into settings and clear both cookies and history together. Just don't understand why it's only this site that won't remember my login info. Oh well, it's not the end of the world. Lol. I'll work on it later with a nice glass of red wine.:cool:

For what it's worth, I did a search and saw a few users also had issues with cookies after moving to iOS 8. You may want to check the Apple forums to see if there's a solution. I did not see one at an initial glance, but I did see one user say clearing cookies didn't help.

For what it's worth, I did a search and saw a few users also had issues with cookies after moving to iOS 8. You may want to check the Apple forums to see if there's a solution. I did not see one at an initial glance, but I did see one user say clearing cookies didn't help.

Thanks. There is only one answer- more wine until there is a fix ! Lol Life is short, I can live with it.

Top Bottom