WTB: Hard Case for Concert Mainland

Recstar24

Reaction score
Man, shopping for cases is almost harder than the actual uke itself!

I purchased a kaces bag but I think I would prefer something more along the lines of a traditional hard case.

If you have something lying around you are looking to sell, please message me! I am not really into the fancy designs or colors and just want something black, comfy and snug for the uke, and protective.

Last edited:
I kept my Mainland concerts in the Musician's Gear and the Kala hardcase. Both were an excellent fit; the Kala is a much nicer case, but for a much lower price, the MG gets the job done.

I kept my Mainland concerts in the Musician's Gear and the Kala hardcase. Both were an excellent fit; the Kala is a much nicer case, but for a much lower price, the MG gets the job done.

Thanks for the feedback, much appreciated! Should be here by Tuesday/Wednesday.

The case came in today, overall excellent fit, almost near perfect around the body. My only concern was the neck being too high - the top of the case felt like it was pressing down the strings a little too much for my comfort.

The neck rest is screwed in, I went ahead and unscrewed it and pulled it out. The plush lining is loosely glued on, which I peeled away and got to the styrofoam. I cut about 1/4 inch, and it's a much nicer fit while still being snug.

The top part of the case still presses down on the strings ever so slightly which I am sure is fine, yes? Before you really had to push down but now it's a smoother fit.

Top Bottom