Paul McCartney performs "Something" on a Gibson uke last night

Doc_J

Reaction score
Last night got to see Paul McCartney in Atlanta. Great show.
One of the special treats was seeing Paul perform"Something" on a Gibson uke given to him by George Harrison. I've heard nicer sounding ukes, but this was cool.

Looks like he's using a pick...

Oh, Hodge, you're such a groupie! ;)

As much as I'm charmed by Paul with the uke, is there anyone who doesn't get chills when the full band kicks in halfway through? What a unique and trademark guitar voice George had.

Last night got to see Paul McCartney in Atlanta. Great show.
One of the special treats was seeing Paul perform"Something" on a Gibson uke given to him by George Harrison. I've heard nicer sounding ukes, but this was cool.

Brilliant,saw him on his world tour in Liverpool at the Albert Docks in the early 90 s he and the band played tribute to John and I will never forget when let it be was played and thousands of us held candles in the Darkness and there was not a dry eye in the Arena ,thanks for posting my friend its been brilliant ,best wishes Brian.

sorry, but the uke sounded like do do. maybe that's what happens when you play it with a pick.

As much as I'm charmed by Paul with the uke, is there anyone who doesn't get chills when the full band kicks in halfway through? What a unique and trademark guitar voice George had.

I don't. Sorry.

Top Bottom