Help me take my uke to Australia!

Good luck with the contest! Your job sounds so much fun. And congratulations on the weight loss!! What are you doing to lose weight?

G'day mate

nice contest there. Congrats on losing that much weight. kudos to you. :shaka:

Queensland is an awesome place

ditto...

weightloss and another video

Thanks for the support. I lost the weight with the help of a friend who is a hypno-therapist. She has a program in Los Angeles called The Shift, it really is very simple with proven skills at long term permanent weight loss. The biggest thing for me is writing down EVERY THING I eat. I journal my food, and email it daily to a support network.
Bottom line, I am changing the way I eat, and feeling great! Oh, yeah, and I play ukulele a LOT. It is hard to eat ice cream at night when I am strumming, but I find time in between songs for a fruit juice popcicle instead...
Bill
here is a video of me warming up last night, making a sound file for the UU member from Australia who is buying my Pono 6 string. I love the sound, and it really is great, but since the Maui Music 8 string featured in my application video came, the Pono went to the back of the closet, and somebody should be playing it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7LQ1OzinHU
As I lose a few pounds, I am less shy about my appearance, so expect to see some more actual videos of my ukulele progress at my youtube page.
Later,
Bill

More viewers please...

I really want to spread the ukulele love around the world, and my thread got buried fast.
Thanks again, every bit helps...
Bill

I tried to listen and actually caught the part about you losing 75 pounds and then your video disappeared. Good luck to you. Crazy job! Hope you get it.

Top Bottom