Ukulele backing - Karaukey on Android

KaraUkey

Reaction score
We have now finally added Android as well as Mac, and iPad, to the original Windows platform. If you want to add a little bit of multi channel backing music to your performance we can now offer it on all of these platforms. Why not play with a little bit of percussion and bass?

You can select anything from simple percussion, to percussion and bass, or full blown multi track backing tracks. Practice your UBass with the sound track then kill it to play your own, or add straight ukulele rhythm to the overall mix, the choice is yours.

The quickest way to learn new songs, jam, perform or play. It's hard to beat being the Ukulele player playing with your own virtual band.

Last edited:
I have been to your site and I would like to utilize your ukulele backing - but do you have instructions 101 for dummies? I don't even know how to begin! Oh, well I did download the sweet midi player, but now do not know what to do with it.
Thanks!

Hi, You can start by downloading some of the free songs. You do that by putting them in your cart but they are $0.00 so there will be no payment page. Once you have processed the "order" you get the download links which will allow you to download the songs. These can then be played using the Sweet midi player.

Last edited:
I have been to your site and I would like to utilize your ukulele backing - but do you have instructions 101 for dummies? I don't even know how to begin! Oh, well I did download the sweet midi player, but now do not know what to do with it.
Thanks!
KaraUkey 101 sounds like a great idea. Thank you. I've made a start http://www.karaukey.com/karaukey-101.html

Top Bottom