FT: Pono ATC-PCC

BigD

Reaction score
Welp i didnt think id be tradin this one soon but im in the baritone groove now and lookin for an upgrade. This is a cedar top, cutaway acacia sided tenor. Looks great, plays great, sounds amazing. It does have the radius neck which i feel does help slightly with barring, weve all read enough about that by now i feel lol. It really is great, ive always wanted a cedar top and this has more than delivered. My issue is im discovering im much more comfortable on a bari scale. This uke is too great of a player to just be sitting in its case. Ill post pics later, dealt with several members here concerning trades so this isnt my first rodeo if you are concerned!! Im looking strictly for a baritone, in no way picky of wood, shape, make, model, pickup or not as long as its in good shape and a reasonable offer we could be in business!! Thanks everyone!!

PS: this is the closest model on hms!!
Mine does not have the slotted headstock tho!!
http://www.theukulelesite.com/pono-atcsh-pro-classic-acacia-tenor.html

Comes with the pono hardcase!

I apologize for the quality, my camera on my phone is all i have and its far from great!
CAM003931.jpgCAM003961.jpgCAM003971.jpgCAM003991.jpgCAM004001.jpg

For some reason my pics are a little warped :/ it does that sometimes and im not really sure why, if you are interested shoot me a pm and id be more than happy to try and take more outside maybe! Also the uke has a small mark just beneath the bridge at the g string from a string change mishap. Also a very small mark on the cutaway, ive tried and tried to take a pic of it but it is pretty insignificant. I never even noticed it until it hit the light just right one day.Is not marked as a second or blem! It really is a great uke and id love a pono baritone, just isnt my size anymore! Thanks again!

CAM004071.jpgCAM004061.jpgCAM004031.jpgCAM004021.jpg

That's a great uke. I love the cutaway. No slotted head, but super stuff. How much are you asking, BigD?

I'm actually selling a baritone on eBay. Ebay search mya moe baritone for pics and descriptions. If you want to trade plus cash, I'd consider it. Just think it over. Cheers.

Last edited:
I pmed you coolkayaker1. Its beautiful, your mya moe is simply one of the nicest baris ive seen. But right now its a little to rich for my blood im thinkin :/ I have to be reasonable in my trade or you guys will wonder what happened to me after my girlfriend ends up burying me in some nice remote place lol

That's a great uke. I love the cutaway. No slotted head, but super stuff. How much are you asking, BigD?

I'm actually selling a baritone on eBay. Ebay search mya moe baritone for pics and descriptions. If you want to trade plus cash, I'd consider it. Just think it over. Cheers.

Did you sell this?

Pretty sure the mya moe is still on sale,whoever grabs that is a lucky dog thats for sure..

Bump! Great tenor guys, ill consider any offer but a bari would for sure catch my eye! Thanks!

Bump! Great tenor guys, ill consider any offer but a bari would for sure catch my eye! Thanks!

Contact Kilin Reese at KR String Repair on Oahu, Hawaii. He will do a trade/cash kind of thing.

Kinda surprised this hasn't been picked up yet! Still taking offers guys! This will be the last time i bump this bad boy, would consider a five stringers too but really lookin for a bari! Thanks everyone!

He never returned my email sam! Could be the busy season or wasnt interested but i didnt want to bother him again with something that may not be a sure thing for him. But thank you for the suggestion, i read his story and its pretty amazing!

I know he would consider a trade and cash if you have interest ... he does come across a lot of used stuff ... you could tell him to keep an eye out for something ... and then perhaps he might fix it up ... I would email him again. Or better ... call him. PM me if you would like his number and can't find it.

Top Bottom