Four ukes to sell no pics yet

dismount

Reaction score
just wanted to let everyone know if they are thinking of pulling the trigger on some knock about ukes, I'm running out of room, so I'm selling a blue flea soprano, plastic fretboard with original bag-- 65.00 shipped Bruko No. 6 perfect shape no bag,--100.00 shipped. Old Koa Kumalae style two with horrific splits fixed and set up by Jake wildwood no bag--60.00 Kala plastic steam punk soprano--50.00 shipped and finally just an old 20's violin case very cool looks like for a 4/4. I don't have any pics taken yet Im having problems but workin' on it. So I'd thought I'd give someone a heads up thats its comin' Phil

Interested in the flea. PM sent. Thanks!

Looks like the Bruko is pending, will try to get pics up of the flea and Kumalae tomorrow afternoon. Thanks all for the P.M.'s I hope I answered all. If not let me know. Phil

Hi,
I'll take the flea if available. PM sent. Best, Mike

Looks like the kumalae is sold. Thanks everybody for all the interest, glad these went to all my mates on UU! dOh. I forgot the kala plastice uke. If someone wants it I'll take 20.00 that includes shipping conus, still got a violin case form the 20's it will hold a soprano with friction tuners but not real good. You can also carry your thompson sub in it also, if you have a class 3 license. P

I'll take the Kala. PM sent.

Top Bottom