FS Custom J.C. Clark 5 - String Pheasant Wood/Bear Claw Spruce Tenor + Hardshell Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slackkey007

Reaction score
Mountain View, CA by way of Waipahu, Hawaii
Up for sale is a custom J.C. Clark 5 - String Pheasant Wood (Kolohala)/Bear Claw Spruce Tenor that I recently bought from Bruddah Hodge (Doc J). This is an absolutely beautiful hand made instrument. I was intrigued with video demos of 5 string tenors, but never had the privilege of playing one in person. Pulled the trigger when this came up for sale over a month ago to give it a try. The uke is a beauty to see up close and personal and sounds excellent. After having played it several times over the past month, I just can't connect with 5 strings and realize that I'm definitely a 4 string tenor guy.

I contacted Bruddah Hodge to ask for his permission to use his original for sale Thread and I have included it here with his blessing. My amateur photography skills wouldn't do justice for this magnificent instrument which is the reason I am linking his Thread.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?100339-FS-Custom-J-C-Clark-5-string-Tenor-Pheasant-wood-Bear-claw-spruce-case

SOLD

20141018_162329.jpg

Last edited:
I sent the PM too late the first time around, looks like I missed it again. Sucks. Whoever got this is very lucky. :)

The uke is on a temporary hold due to possible sale to someone overseas. (I really didn't want to deal with shipping overseas)

SunnyIsleMark & oldcookie: You are 2nd & 3rd respectively in line should this possible overseas sale fall through.

Mahalo for your understanding.:shaka:

The uke is on a temporary hold due to possible sale to someone overseas. (I really didn't want to deal with shipping overseas)

SunnyIsleMark & oldcookie: You are 2nd & 3rd respectively in line should this possible overseas sale fall through.

Mahalo for your understanding.:shaka:

Thanks...Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom