New Club in Virginia

Great...good luck with your new club. Find a local dealer to offer discounts and publicize beginner's lessons. Our club does them the first part of the meetup, then proceeds to the whole group playalongs. We also do a pot luck between beginner's lessons and the regular meetup. Seems to work for us.

Good luck with the club, are you getting it going alone or do you have a core group ready to go? You might want to post this in "Regional Get Togethers".

Hey guys, thanks for the good wishes :) Yes, Phil, I plan on doing the same with the beginners at the beginning of the lessons and then jam on, begginners follow as they can. Local dealer may be hard to find but that's a good idea. Our town music shop closed. I told him to get on the uke bus. Guess he missed it! Perhaps a pot luck in the future.

Doug, just me for the time being but I've got a bevy of supporters who intend to be there. Thanks to all of 'em.

Best of luck with your group. Being part of a group is a big part of my ukulele experience.
Cliff

Top Bottom