Hey from Florida

LadyCrow

Reaction score
True beginner over here. Teaching myself, with the help of YouTube videos and the interweb. I'm loving it to no end and can't wait to be able to participate more.

Hi there LadyCrow. Welcome to UU! lots of great info here for beginners, like Uke minutes. Browse around.

Lots of folks from Florida....you found a great site....enjoy!

Greetings and welcome fellow Floridian. Glad you joined us. Where are ya? Near any of these:

East Pasco/Hernando Ukulele Club (Dade City)
Pensacola Ukulele Players Society (Pensacola)
Space Coast Ukulele Club (Rockledge)
Tampa Bay Ukulele Society (Tampa Bay)

Find this yet? http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/group.php?groupid=38

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum and enjoy yourself!

Welcome to the best Ukulele site on the internet, LadyCrow. Have you checked out any of the videos on UU? For even more content, consider subscribing to UU+.

Nick

Welcome to UU, fellow Floridian!

Welcome to UU, glad you joined in. Don't forget to check out all the great free vids on the main UU site.

Enjoy and keep us posted

Welcome from another Sunshine State citizen...

Welcome to UU! Hope you have lots of fun here!

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!!! I'm still trying to find my way around the forum. I have found some great helpful hints already.

PhilUSAFRet- Thanks for the list of groups, I'm in Pensacola, so their is a group close by. I am extremely shy, so we'll have to think on that. Maybe when i get better I'll feel more comfortable.

Thanks to all for the warm welcome!!! I'm still trying to find my way around the forum. I have found some great helpful hints already.

PhilUSAFRet- Thanks for the list of groups, I'm in Pensacola, so their is a group close by. I am extremely shy, so we'll have to th. ink on that. Maybe when i get better I'll feel more comfortable.
You don't have to play. Just go and listen! Have fun and welcome!

Welcome to UU! That is how I got my start - here on UU and looking on YouTube and the Internet. So much good information out there!

Top Bottom